Monday, January 17, 2011

So, long time no talk...

OMG OMG OMG OMG omg omg omg omg....

Amazing weekend. Just incredibly spectacular. Scrumtrelescent. That's what it was. Though I can't tell you why.. who knows who's reading!!

Amazing.

So, something pretty cool happened this week (already, it's only monday!) I reconnected with my dad, after.. 10 years? We have a lot of misunderstandings to muddle through.. but.. we'll get there. And I'm moving back to BC like I've wanted to for ages. Both good pieces of information, both I'm happy about.

This weekend. OMG. I wish I could tell you. But I can't.... I can't. Some blog this is, I can't even tell you the juiciest bits of my life!!! ARGH!

*sigh*

Open Arms - Journey (the perfect song about how I feel about it all)

-Amz*

No comments:

Post a Comment