Monday, January 10, 2011

.. *sigh*

I'm feeling a little blah today. I know exactly why, but it's not something I can get into at the moment.

Other than that, my plans for the new year were to start eating right, drinking water and cutting down on inactivity. So far so good. Ive been able to dedicate most of my mornings waking up before the girls, having some me time to stretch, think.. it's been really beneficial for me to contemplate over hot water and lemon. Though thinking is sometimes cruel if you do too much of it. All I had other than water today was milk, so that's good. I'm trying avoid pop, my vice! I miss my pepsi.. *sigh*.

Missing him, but have to stay strong.

The girls were a real handful today, both of them inconsolable and misbehaved. Ugh!

Today was just a crummy day altogether.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment