Tuesday, January 11, 2011

so, horoscopes are not bs, I can prove it!

Today's horoscope, received from a friend via text, was completely and utterly accurate. To a t.
It hasn't happened on alot of occasions, but lately, almost every day it literally explains my decision making choices etc. It's amazing.

Early night tonight, I've been spending too much time talking to friends late online or on the phone. Good thing I have unlimited all over Canada, if I didnt my bill would be.... hefty to say the least. But... yeahhh.

Not alot to say tonight, not a particularly awesome day, actually pretty stressful, and there's no one around to talk to about it (which is fine) so it'll fester until someone helps me lighten the burden on these shoulders, which my friends are always good for. So this is me willing someone to call me! Someone? Anyone!? Oh nuts!:P

So, I go off to bed now! Nite.

-A

No comments:

Post a Comment